Jovanka Amabel Pereiza / AbelFinally ... blog ini terapdet juga !!
Ros, udah diapdet nihh ... hehehhee ... Cuman mulai sekarang gw akan lebih sering pajang foto anak2 aja secara sekarang gw males ngetik .. :)
So, the pictures will tell you everything our latest news .. :)
Okay .. gw pengen bagi2 sedikit tentang our latest news .. :)
We have new comer now ... JOVANKA AMABEL PEREIZA, born on October 23rd 2007.
My new baby girl has opened my eyes and my heart about everything since I almost 'lost' her few days after she was born. But LORD gave me a miracle ... and of coz .. since that I really believe in miracle.
Now ... I have 4 miracle : Ruben, Ochin, Jorell & Abel ... They fill my days now, good times and bad times we spend together ... what a wonderful days !
Now ... I have 4 miracle : Ruben, Ochin, Jorell & Abel ... They fill my days now, good times and bad times we spend together ... what a wonderful days !








0 comments:
Post a Comment