Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

On Mommy's Birthday

For mommy's little angels ..

Dear child ..
Mommy just want you to know ..
how much mommy love you so much.
Every second, every minute with you,
is everything for mommy.

I'm sorry for not able
to be a perfect mom for you
I'm sorry for not always being there for you
I'm sorry for what mommy has done that makes you cry.
Mommy just wanna give you the best.

Every day, every night,
mommy always pray to JESUS CHRIST,
asking for HIS blessed and love just for you,
for always keeping us together,
grateful for having you in mommy's life

I wish I can live a thousand years,
so mommy can always be with you forever.
I wish I have a wise thought,
so mommy can be a perfect mom for you.

So, on this mommy's birthday,
mommy wanna say ..
thank you for being mommy's little angels,
thank you for making mommy's life so meaningful
and thank you for the love you give to mommy
You are the best present mommy ever has in this world

(written by Mommy on her 31th Birthday)

0 comments: